That's me with my favorite dress and favorite cardigan. Free Gina Tricot cardigan which I am lucky to found it when I was digging at recycle center! AHA moment for me there! Since then, I wear it with almost anything... ^_^
My dress is from SUNGEI WANG <3 and slippers from IPANEMA. ^_^
I want to see Gods fight not Theseus. Sorry, but his war speech is not great.
7. How much do you follow trends?
Not much. Clueless.
8. Something that has been a hobby of yours for a long time
9. A drink that goes with a cozy evening?
and TOAST ...anytime..and everytime
10. Do you laugh a lot?
hmm.. I made people laugh so no, I don't laugh that much.
11. If you could choose a decade to live in which one would it be? Why?
90's. GREAT MUSIC
and simpler games.
12. Is there a TV-show you watch regularly? If so, which one?
CSI LAS VEGAS all the way!
they only have 3 episodes for this year, next year will be another 3. One episode is an hour and half, so I don't know if it's count as TV series but I watch it again and again. Sherlock is forever a brilliant detective and of course
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!
13. Would you prefer a lying-on-the-beach-vacation or a vacation full of sightseeing?
14. An idealistic climate for you?
Tough question. I've experience -20 and 30 degree in different countries. I would prefer in the middle? if there any... ^_^
All images are from weheartit, otherwise mentioned.
No offense to Twilight fans but I don't particularly like Twilight Saga but because I adore make up, I am impressed they even have make up line.
The price is not bad for US dollar but of course I am at Malaysia and if and I reiterate IF the cosmetic line is here in Malaysia, it would be 4 times the price and EXPENSIVE for us. OR IS IT HERE IN MALAYSIA that I don't know about?
I think my mom would like this. She's a big fan of that sparkle boy.